In the hustle and bustle of life, we often compromise on our meals which is evidence of an unhealthy lifestyle. An unhealthy lifestyle is an open invitation for many chronic illnesses and disorders like obesity, unhealthy weight gain, etc.
To maintain a healthy weight, it is always advised to add some physical work to your routine like exercise, yoga, etc. But merely doing exercise won’t help you’ll need to switch to a healthy diet as well.
However, in the fast pacing world keeping track of all the nutrition on your plate is quite a task. So, here is an amazing highly nutritious wholesome diet idea for you- smoothies. What is it and what are its health benefits? Let’s find out.
What are Smoothies?
It is a cold beverage prepared by blending frozen fruits, fruit juices, vegetables, protein powder, etc. To stand true to its name all the ingredients are blended thoroughly so no solid pieces are left and that's why it is also called smoothes. Originally it is free of dairy products, so, fruit like banana is added to get a thick consistency. However, in some parts of the world yogurt is added to achieve a thick consistency, and honey is used to get the sweet taste.
It is considered a healthier alternative to other sugary drinks and also a better meal replacement.
Benefits of Smoothies
- It caters to the need for vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants in the body
- Fulfills the fiber requirement of the body
- They are ideal for boosting energy levels
- Prevent overeating
- Help us eliminate toxins from our body
- Help in fat-busting
- Help in immunity boost
- Maintains hydration level in the body
- Makes the skin glowing and healthy
- Better sleep and digestion
- It helps in regulating cholesterol levels, blood pressure, etc.
- Improves your mood so you feel happier and healthier all day long
Types Of Smoothies For Weight Loss
We can segregate the smoothies into three categories depending on the nutritious ingredients blended in them. These categories are-
1. Vegetable Smoothies- Smoothies that can contain vegetables like beets, leafy greens, carrots, cucumbers, etc. are called vegetable smoothies.
2. Fruit Smoothies- Smoothies prepared by blending tasty frozen fruits are fruit smoothies. A combination of fruits can be blended together to get the best of more than one fruit in a smoothie.
3. Protein Smoothies- It is a mix of fruit or vegetable smoothies with nutritious protein powder that offers the value of a balanced diet and it is the most effective blend for weight loss. Filled with proteins that prevent overeating, improve metabolic processes, and have a satiating effect enhances the weight loss process.
How To Make A Smoothie?
Making tasty and nutritious smoothies is a no-brainer. There are a few simple steps to follow-
- Select the ingredients (depending on the type of smoothie)
- Chop them into pieces
- Blend the ingredients together
- Finally, add the natural honey as a sweetener
Wasn’t it simple? Of course, it was but what if the ingredients you want to add to your smoothie aren’t available? Will you compromise on wholesome nutrition? No, right! Well, worry not, we’ve got you covered. How? Let's find out.
Made from 100% natural ingredients, Kabreem Naturales brings to you, a range of instant smoothie mix which is not only easy to prepare but also an incredible superfood that detoxifies the body, helps boost the immune system, aids in digestive health, and ultimately help you in your weight loss journey!
These smoothie powder mixes are easier to prepare, all you have to do is to add the mix to your desired liquid base and blend and your superfood of the day is ready. Have it as your mid-day treat or post-workout snack, whatever you like.
The range includes-
- Moringa protein smoothie mix that helps in improving digestion and supports liver function,
- Elderberry protein smoothie mix is made from plant-based organic protein powder including organic pea protein and organic brown rice to make sure you are fueling in line with your veg values,
- Dragonfruit protein smoothie mix is a gluten-free, soy-free, and non-GMO product. This is an essential healthy boost to your bottle of water. Also, it can act as a refreshing alternative to morning breakfast,
- Soursop protein smoothie mix that is made from Venezuelan delicious fruit-soursop with other ingredients which makes it a powerful blend for energizing your body and improving overall health, etc. visit Kabreem Naturals for more such products.
Please note these superfoods can be a better alternative to your meals that lack nutrition but having a balanced diet is always advisable. Also, Product descriptions are for informational purposes only and are not meant to replace doctors’ advice or recommendations. Kabreem Naturales, LLC is not held liable for any product misuse.